5. What is one of the best pieces of advice you have ever received?
"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don’t matter and those who matter, don’t mind" feel a bit lame posting this, it’s a quote from dr seuss, my dad read these books to me when i was really little and it was written in the front of one of the books, so it’s always sort of stuck with me. my pa was someone who very much lived by this sort of motto, he went through life doing what made him happy and had little regret…therefore hope that if i live the same way i can follow in his footsteps xx
47. What is the last lie you told?
"it’s fine, i don’t mind"
48. Is it possible for you to love someone you don’t trust?
84. In general, are you happy with the person you have become?
um…difficult question. not really sure who i am at the moment or how i feel about myself, so can’t really give a straight answer to this.
35. If you met God, what would you say to God?
um…i don’t know, i don’t really know where i place my faith or who/what i believe in anymore. if i could, i’d probably ask how god could take away the most important person in my life and why
mental health game: